Voting

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Long Time no Write

Sorry about our absence, but we have had lots going on. I will catch everyone up in a series of pictures.

Here we go...
First time with tights!


Starting early with the piano at Apple's House

Thank you Mamie for the amazing dress

Always chores to do...

My cabinet!

More chores...

I hate this stupid hat and my mommy keeps putting it on me

Always into something

My Papa is SO much fun

My Masters Dress



I love being outside!!!

Didn't I already say that I was always into something?

Mommy put me in a bowl to try to slow me down a little...it didn't work

Look out church nusery...here I come.




Just to share a giggle...watch this.



And the latest...she has gotten really good at walking with her toy. Check her out!


We love everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment